Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tutu cute! ~ Plymouth MA Children Photographer

I finally got to take the brand new tutus out for a photo shoot! An old friend brought her daughter to me and let me photograph her wearing the Purple Vintage tutu. Isn't this just adorable overload???

There are 3 different colors/sizes to choose from and each are unique with touches of hand dyed lace, tulle, and vintage materials. These designs were custom made and are exclusive to Shannon Grant Photography! They were made to go perfectly with my vintage, textured image processing. If you're looking for timeless children photos with a dash of fairy tale... these are perfect!


What can be sweeter than photos of a little girl playing dress up? Seeing the world through their beautiful eyes helps us to remember the magic and innocence of childhood. Everyday was an adventure, a story, a fairy tale... let me capture your child's story so you can remember it always!



To inquire about session rates and availability, please email: Shannon@shannongrantphotography.com

xoxo
Shannon
Website

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I make tutus and my cousin is a photographer in Boston 2! Love the plum colors and your damask wallpaper.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete