Monday, May 10, 2010

Boston Love ~ Engagement Photographer Boston MA


In a charming park oasis in the middle of East Boston, I got to photograph my very first Engagement session! This gorgeous couple is my first wedding signed on for 2011 and I cannot wait!! They're so sweet and have the best senses of humor.. I just adore them! It's basically impossible to take a bad photo of either one. Plus they got STYLE...



We chatted about how they got engaged. He tricked her and brought her to a jewelry store - she was a bit put off by having to pick out her own ring. I mean, where's the romance in that? To her surprise, he got down on one knee and proposed when she least suspected it. That, gentlemen, is the way to do it!

Their gorgeous, loving, slightly flatulent dog, Chopper, came with and it took all the restraint I could muster to NOT just play with him the whole time and possibly steal him for my own. My anti social cat would not have been amused, thus, I'll leave the dog theft for another day... but man is he CUTE!!

A beautiful day for photographing a couple in love. I had a great time and whole heartedly look forward to documenting the wedding of this beautiful couple. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer!

Here is a collage of my favorite images from this session..




I love Boston and I love LOVE.



xoxo
~Shannon~
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment