Thursday, January 28, 2010

Free Photos for Military Families! ~ Plymouth MA Photographer

As a former military brat and sister of an awesome brother heading to Kuwait this month, I have much respect for our military. They give up their safety, comfort, and most of all precious time with their loved ones - all for our country... for me and you. I've often wondered what ways I could give back that would show just how grateful I am for them.

Inspired by an amazing wedding photographer, Kevin Swan, I now know what I can do to make a difference. Our troops sacrifice so much for us and being away from their families for so long must be the hardest part to bear for them. Maybe in some small way, I can bring their family to them...

Starting February 1, I will be offering free photo sessions to immediate family members of deployed soldiers. Also, photos and products will be offered at a 20% discount!

Visit my website and feel free to contact me for more information. Thank you to our military - we love you and pray for your safe return!

xo
~Shann~

My Website

No comments:

Post a Comment