Thursday, January 14, 2010

Child Model Search Program!

Here's the info! Please click to enlarge:



So excited! I'm putting together my very own child model book. To keep my portfolio updated and looking as fabulous as possible, I must be able to play and create - can't let that imagination get rusty, you know? :)

First I need to create a book - the photo sessions for that are 15 minutes and the info is on the above photo. If interested, contact me as soon as possible to book a time slot. They're going to fill up quickly. After that is made, I will contact you for any future sessions I am looking to work on! Simple as that!

When ideas pop up or inspiration strikes, I'm going to need some little people to play with me and let me photograph them! Parents, I thank you in advance for your interest and willingness to let me work with your children! I can't wait to begin!!!

xoxo
~Shann~

My Website

1 comment: