Thursday, July 9, 2009

Babies galore.. ~ Plymouth Photographer

There are so many AMAZING photographers out there in the world - sometimes you come across a site and it takes your breath away. The ability to inspire someone just with your images is such a gift.. I hope someday to do the same for other people!

I'm surrounded by people having new babies and thus, newborn photography has been in the front of my mind! The tiny hands and feet, soft fuzzy heads and little coo's of a brand new baby can fill your heart with wonder. Some photographers recognize that beauty and capture a small fraction of it in their images... here is my favorite so far that I found in my online travels, Carrie Sandoval. Her work is so gorgeous, it can't help but inspire!






The most talented newborn photog I have ever seen! Please go check out her page, it's breathtaking...

much love,
~Shann~
My Website

No comments:

Post a Comment