Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to School! ~ child photographer Plymouth MA

Well, summer's almost over which mean Back to School time! The pencils, teachers, bus routes... Yeah, I'm not ready for it either!

With a new school year comes yet another "picture day". The same old backdrops, the fake smile they always manage to get from my kid - it's the same lackluster experience for my son and I year after year. It seems like the same people who worked picture day at my elementary school are still clicking away at my son's school. Back to school photographs should be fun - for you AND your child! They should result in natural expressions and encompass who your child is at this moment in his/her life. These should be images to celebrate and look back on years from now... photographs to really treasure. After all, they're only missing those front teeth for so long!

This is why I decided to offer Back to School mini sessions this year... so other parents can get beautiful portraits at an affordable price. And I won't even use a laser light backdrop. ;)

*click flyer to enlarge*



The mini sessions are 30 minutes long and only half a regular session fee. $150 + tax covers your session fee, editing & retouching and an online proofing gallery for 90 days. You'll also receive a $30 credit towards Holiday cards! Two birds, one portrait session!

This event will be this weekend only and the time slots are extremely limited. Contact me to book your child's session as soon as possible to ensure availability. In the meantime enjoy the rest of the summer!

xo
~Shann~
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment