Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's all for the fans!!!! ~ MA Photographer



*Click Poster to Enlarge*


Remember back in April when I won the Miami contest and promised to do something awesome for everyone who supported me?? Well, this one's for you!!

I'm blowing on a trumpet and declaring July 2010 - "Fan Appreciation Month"!

Not to be confused with a sale, this is a fun way for me to give back to YOU! The ones who I'm grateful to for supporting and encouraging me in my photo journey. You guys are literally the best. For reals.

The entries will be judged by popular vote on the business Facebook page located here!

So, book your session in July, enter the contest and possibly win a beautiful piece of art for your wall! Without you guys, this would never have been possible! Thank you so much for everything and I look forward to seeing the entries!! :D

xo
~Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment